Oriental Insurance Login Procedure
The Insured can utilize the online services provided by the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd by using the Oriental Insurance Login. Use the Oriental Insurance Online Login to check the Policy Status and its details, Claim Status. Oriental Insurance Portal Login helps you to pay the premium amount online and renew the policy. The New User has to register in the Oriental Insurance Company official website to avail the services offered by Oriental Company. The Login saves the Customer Time and makes the work easy. The Oriental Login is available for Dealer, Agent, Broker, Advocate, Surveyor, Third Party Administrator, Pensioner, Employee also. The Official Website of Oriental Insurance Company is www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
About Oriental Insurance Company
Oriental Insurance Company Limited is a nonlife insurance public sector company with headquarters in New Delhi. The Company established on September 12th in the year 1947. Oriental Insurance provides various insurance covers to meet the needs of rural and urban people. The Company also has its operations in Kuwait, Nepal, and Dubai. Oriental Company consists of 31 regional offices and 1800+ branches across India.
The Products offered by Oriental Insurance Company is Health Insurance, Personal Accident Policy, Motor Insurance Policy, Householder Policy, Shopkeeper Policy and much more Products. The Policyholder can Login with User Id, Password or Mobile Number. The Life Assured can make use of the following services such as Online Premium Payment, Policy Status, and Claim Status.
Oriental Insurance Online Login Process for Registered Users
The Step by Step Procedure for Oriental Insurance Portal Login is available below. The Login can be made by using the User Id or Mobile Number.
- The Policyholder has to visit the official website of the Oriental Insurance Company.
- The Oriental Company website is www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
- On the Top Right Side of the Homepage, the Sign In Option is available as shown below.
- The Customer can Login using the User Id or Mobile Number.
User Id Login:
- The Policyholder can Login with the User Id and Password as displayed below.
- Fill the User Id and Password and Click on Sign In Option.
- Now the Insured can pay the premium amount, check policy details using Oriental Insurance Login.
Mobile Number Login:
- The Insured can Login with the Mobile Number as shown below.
- Fill the Mobile Number and Click on Generate Token.
- The OTP will be sent to the Mobile No, and now all the services can be utilized by the Policyholder using Oriental Login.
What should I do If I Forget my Password?
The Policyholder can no longer log into the Oriental Insurance Portal if the Insured forgets the Password. The Password Retrieval Steps are provided below for the Insured.
- Click on Forgot Password, if you forget the Password of the Customer Portal as displayed below.
- The Forgot Password Portal appears on the new screen.
- Fill the User Id in the field displayed and Submit.
- The Insured should provide the Necessary Details.
- The Policyholder will receive the User Id link to the Mail.
- Use the link and retrieve the Oriental Insurance Login Password.
New User Registration Steps for Oriental Insurance Portal Login
If you are a New User of Oriental Insurance Company, first Register in the Portal to avail the services offered by the company. The Premium Payment, Calculation of Premium Amount, Renewal of Policy much more can be made quickly by using the Oriental Insurance Login. The TPA, Broker, Agent, Dealer, Employee, Corporate Customer can also register on the official website to utilize the services. Follow the Steps provided below for New User Registration.
- Logon the official website of Oriental Insurance Company www.orientalinsurance.org.in.
- Click on Cash Customer Login as shown in the image.
- The Customer Registration Portal appears on the New Screen.
- Fill the Personal Details like Name, Mobile No, Email, Address and Residential Address of State, the City, and Pincode.
- Fill the Office Address and enter the verification code.
- The Registration process is complete, and now the policyholder can use the Oriental Insurance Online Login for the use of services offered by the company.
- The Broker, Agent, Pensioner and others can also Register in the Oriental Insurance Company as shown below.
- Select the User Type according to the requirement.
- By using the Oriental Insurance Login Portal the Policyholder can use the service offered by the company.
- The Insured can pay the Premium amount online, check the policy status and know the claim settlement status by using the Oriental Insurance Login.
The Policyholder can use the online services provided by the Oriental Insurance company by using the Oriental Insurance Online Login. The User must register in the Official Website to know the details of policy, renewal of the policy, premium payment, etc. Furthermore, details visit the Oriental Insurance Company Official Website.