National Insurance Login Procedure
National Insurance Company provides the National Insurance Login for the Customers, Agents, Dealers, Investigators, etc. In Olden days, the policyholders have to wait in long queues and spend their whole day for the Premium payment and checking their policy status which is a time-consuming process. So to reduce the effort and time of the insured, National Insurance Company has started the National Insurance Customer Login, which is completely an online process. National General Insurance Login helps you to utilize the online services provided by the National Insurance Company Limited.
Read also : kohi movie
The Online Login process of the National Insurance company is the easiest and secure way to make the premium payment from any corner of the world. To renew your policy or to check the current status in online mode, NIC Login is mandatory. In this article, we have provided the Steps for National Insurance Login in an easy way. We hope after going through this article, the insured may feel this Online Login process of the National Insurance Company Ltd is the easy way to pay the premiums and checking the current status of the policy.
What are the Steps for National Insurance Company Login?
The National Insurance Company login page helps the Customers and Agents to log in on the official page. There are few simple steps which have to be followed by the Life Assured to register on the National Insurance Company Web Page. Here we are giving the Login process steps for the convenience of the policyholders.
National Insurance Customer Login process
In the National Insurance Company Login page, there is no separate login process for customers. That means customers cannot register themselves on the official website but can buy the policy online. Whereas Agents or Dealers or other stakeholders can register and login.
- Visit the official website of National Insurance Company, i.e., www.nationalinsuranceindia.nic.co.in
- Go to Login section appearing on the top right side of the home page.
- In the drop-down list, Select one of the StakeHolders from Agents/ Direct Broker/ Surveyor/ Investigator/ Customer/ Dealer.
- Select Customer option and click on Buy Policy as shown below.
- You will be directed to Service Branch Offices page.
- Select Criteria and click on Go option.
- Click on the Branch office and a new pop-up window appears on the screen and Click on Buy policy.
- The Insured will direct to the National Insurance Customer Portal.
- In that select the type of the policy i.e., Motor/ Health/ Personal Accident which you are willing to buy.
- For example, the below image is for selecting the Health policy.
- When you click on Buy Policy option, a new window for health policy will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details in the relevant fields.
- Enter all the details and click on Get Quote.
- In the final step, Pay the Premium Online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful completion of payment, the policy will be Issued.
National General Insurance Login Steps for Dealers
- Visit the official website and go to the login section.
- Select Dealers in the drop-down list and click on Login option.
- The Policyholder will be directed to the NIC Login page as shown below.
- Enter the User Name and Password.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
- Now you can check the further details such as Policy status, Premium Payment, and Renewal, etc. using National Insurance Login details.
National Insurance Agent Login Procedure
- Go to Login section of the home page.
- Select Agent in the drop-down list and click on Login option.
- You will direct to the NIC Login page and enter the details carefully.
- In that page when you click on Login, you can check the further details such as Policy status, Premium Payment, and Renewal, etc.
NIC Login Steps for New Users
The New Users can also check the current status of their registered policy status and make the premium payment. Before that, they have to register themselves at the official site of National Insurance Company. The Premium payment and Checking the current status of the policy will be available for the registered users only. If you have User Name and Password, then you can able to access those options. So get registered yourself in the National Insurance company by following the simple steps as follows.
- Visit the National Insurance Company Official website and go to Login section.
- Click on Register Here option as shown below.
- Register Here option is available for Agents, Direct Broker, Surveyor, and Investigator.
- You will be directed to registration page as shown below.
- In that page, Enter License Number, PAN, and Date of Birth details.
- Click on Submit option.
- By clicking the submit button, you will get a message on successful registration.
- Log in with your User Name and password.
- Now make premium payment and also check your current policy status.
What Happens If I forgot National Insurance Login Password?
Forgetting the password for National Insurance Login page to pay the premium is the common thing. The reason is you regularly not log into this page. But you can still retrieve your password by following the simple National Insurance Company Login steps.
- In the Customer Login page, Click on Forgot Password option.
- You will be redirected to Forgot Password page.
- Enter the relevant details and Click on Submit button.
- Now you can use your new password for the login process.
As a result, enjoy the Online National General Insurance Login process of the National Insurance Company Ltd and save your valuable time. I hope this information will be helpful to all the people.