ECGC Login Procedure
ECGC Login helps the policyholder to use the online services provided by the Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India. The login process for the ECGC portal is an important one to reclaim the insured policy. Through online login process, the customer can make the online premium payment, policy status, and also renew the policy. ECGC Insurance Login Process is the easiest way to verify the registered policy details and to know the present status. To check ECGC General Insurance Policy status through online, ECGC Login is mandatory. For ECGC Portal Login Page, the insured should have the User ID and Password. Once the Policyholder gets the ID and Password, then he/she can proceed to the next steps for further process. By using these, the insured can easily get their policy details. Here we provide the brief description about ECGC Customer Login Steps.
The insured can check the ECGC Login policy details through the online login process. Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India has various General Insurance plans. They are Motor, Health, Travel, Home Plans, etc. With the help of ECGC portal, Login process for New Users & Registered Users can be easy. The policyholder should frequently check the ECGC Official website to know more details. The Official website of ECGC Insurance Login page is www.ecgc.in.
About Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
ECGC is abbreviated as Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd is a company owned by the Government of India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The ECGC wants to keep it’s premium rates at the lowest level for the convenience of ECGC Exporters. ECGC is an export promotion Organisation, wants to improve the aggressive capacity of Indian exporters by giving them credit insurance. ECGC provides the credit risk insurance to the exporters to prevent their losses while exporting their goods and services. The ECGC also gives the export credit insurance to the banks and financial institutions to facilitate the exporters to give extra assists to them. It provides the insurance protection to exporters against payment risks.
ECGC Insurance Company has started the ECGC online portal for the satisfaction of their policyholders. The company provided the online services include ECGC online payment, policy renewal and to know their policy status. To use these services, the customer should have to Login to the ECGC official website. For ECGC Login, the policyholder should have Username and Password. For more details, the insured has to check frequently the ECGC Official Website. The official website of ECGC is www.ecgc.in.
ECGC Customer Login Steps
For ECGC Login, here we are providing the login steps for the comfort of the insured.
- The policyholder has to visit the official website of ECGC Portal.
- The official website of ECGC Corporation of India is www.ecgc.in.
- The ECGC Insurance Homepage will open.
- Click on the ‘Customer Login’, which is in the middle of the page for the ECGC Login.
- Identify the ‘Customer Login’ option that was marked with red colour.
- By clicking on the Customer Login option, the policyholder will identify the two options.
- One is Exporters, and another is Bankers.
- In that two options, the insured has to select the Exporters option as given below.
- After clicking on the ‘Exporters’ option, the customer will redirect to the Exporters Login page as shown below.
- Here fill the Exporter’s Login details, i.e., User ID & Password.
- Then click on the ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Now, the policyholder can check the future details using ECGC Login.
If Customer Forget Password for ECGC Insurance Login
Through ECGC Insurance Login, if the customer forgets their Login ‘Password,’ Please follow the procedure and reclaim New Password.
- If the client forgets his/her password, then click on the ‘Change Password’ as given below.
- After clicking on the ‘Change Password’, the insured will redirect to the ‘Change Password’ page as given below.
- Now, the customer has to fill the details like User ID, Current Password, New Password, Re–enter the new password and click on the ‘save’ option.
ECGC General Insurance Login Steps for New Users
The Registration process is mandatory for ECGC Insurance Customer Login. Here we are providing the Step by Step procedure to get registered into the ECGC Portal.
- If the policyholder is a New User, then he/she must visit the official website and click on the Sign in option.
- In that ‘First Login’ is the option which is shown below.
- You will redirect to the ‘First Time Login for policyholder’ page.
- Fill the relevant details such as User Id, Password, etc.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘Next’ option.
- Fill the required details in the Next page.
- Then the customer will get the successful registration message.
- Now, the policyholder can Login with their Email ID and Password.
If Customer has the Trouble during ECGC Sign in
Through ECGC Insurance Login, if the customer gets the sign in problem then he/she can follow the procedure to retrieve the ECGC User Name or User Id.
- If the customer is a new user, then he/she visit the ECGC official website.
- In that click on the ‘Customer Sign in’ option.
- After clicking on the ‘Customer Sign in’ option, the policyholder will observe the ‘Trouble Sign in’ option as given below.
- Click on that ‘Trouble Sign in’ option, then the insured will redirect to the Trouble Sign in Page as provided below.
- Fill the details in relevant fields and click on ‘Next’ option.
- Then the customer will get the successful message.
- Now, the insured can Login with the retrieved User ID and Password.